Great design is an essential part of every publication but when it comes to art books it is vital. We know that self-publishing an art book is a lot of work. Editorial design requires specific knowledge on best editing techniques, smart layout, file preparation and more. So if you are looking for an experienced graphic designer to help you out with getting your idea across, you might consider working with KOPA design studio.
We can help you out with:
- Photo retouching and file preparation for printing;
- Professional design and layout;
- Advice on materials and binding options;
- Preparing a dummy for your project;
- Wet proofs;
- Choosing the best paper for your projects (fill in the form to receive a sample pack).
It is possible to realize even the most ambitious ideas. Here are some of the techniques to get you inspired:
- Open spine binding (9 types);
- Foil stamping (metallic, pigment);
- Debossing and embossing;
- Duotone printing for more detailed black and white photography reproduction;
- Post-press processes such as laser cutting;
- Printing on coloured paper with white primers.