To make sure that the printed image exactly matches your expectations, pre-press should be taken with great consideration. In this step you can still amend the files to get the final result you expect.
You should particularly pay attention to:
- Preparation of the files according to the appropriate ICC profile (for coated/ uncoated paper)
- Choosing smart design
- Avoiding low resolution images (less than 300dpi)
- Keeping at least 3mm bleed
- Making a wet proof which is printed on the actual paper stock with that very printing machine. Click here for specifications of the wet proof. NOTE: we recommend choosing images which colors you are the most concerned about.
See requirements, how to prepare the files for printing here.
Specifications of hard proof:
- Maximum format: 600x1500 mm
- Resolution: 1440 dpi
- Colour management: GMG Color Proof
- Colour measuring equipment: Xrite iOne Xrite iO automatic table
- Colour calibration complies with the standard ISO 12647:2004.
- Equipment: Epson Stylus Pro 7800